My Office at eProfit is your personal working space which gives you access to all the eProfit system features such as starting and managing affiliate programs, sending and receiving messages, managing your account, personal info, managing affiliates that participate in your programs, viewing statistics and affiliates' performance.
In this section you can change the information you entered during the registration process. You will be able to describe your company or website(s) you would like advertise while starting a new affiliate program.
You can also change your eProfit password on the "Change Password" page of "My Profile" section. Enter your new password, confirm it and press "Change Password" button. Your new password will be sent to your e-mail.
Other eProfit users do not have access to your Profile information. This information is for administration purposes only.
In "Money Account" section of My Office you can add and withdraw funds
from your money account at eProfit and view the list of all transactions you have
made at eProfit.
You will have to deposit funds to your account to start an affiliate program.
The transaction list displays the transaction ID - the number of your transaction in the eProfit system, the transaction amount (if you made a withdrawal, the transaction amount would appear negative), the date and time of the transaction and its description, which includes the type of the transaction (withdrawal or deposit) and the payment system/method that was used. You can add and withdraw funds from your account at any time. Although withdrawing funds takes some time (usually no longer than 24 hours) as your withdrawal request must be approved by our administrators. You can use money you add to your account to pay the affiliates.
To deposit funds to your account:
1. Click the "Deposit funds" tab in "Money Account" section of My Office.
2. Select the payment method you would like to use on the next page. Enter the amount you would like to add to your account at eProfit and press the "Deposit funds" button.
3. Confirm the amount on the next screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.
4. After the transaction is complete, it will appear in the list of all transactions you have made at eProfit.
To withdraw funds from your account:
1. Click the "Withdraw funds" tab in "Money Account" section of My Office.
2. Select the payment method you would like to use on the next page. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and press the "Withdraw funds" button. Confirm the amount on the next screen.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.
4. The withdrawal transaction will be completed as soon as eProfit administrators approve it (it usually takes no longer than 24 hours on business days). After the transaction is complete it will be displayed in the list of all transactions you have made at eProfit.
In My Office you can view service messages you received from eProfit system. Messages are used by eProfit for sending service messages and notifications to the users. All messages are also forwarded to your e-mail address.
Click "Incoming messages" link in "My Office" to view all messages you have received from eProfit. Navigate through pages with messages using page numbers at the top and at the bottom of the page. Read messages are displayed as open envelopes, unread messages - as closed ones.
Click on the message subject to read it. The message will be marked "Read".
In case a message is an affiliate's application to your program or a reply to your invitation, you can view your program and the affiliate's site this message refers to by clicking on the appropriate links.
If you are acting as an affiliate as well, you will also be able to view messages related to your sites here.
In the bottom right corner of "My Office" area you can view your
Money Account Stats
Here you can see your account ID and the current balance on your account. The blocked sum denotes the sum that you have requested for withdrawal. Withdrawal requests are processed on business days within 24 hours. Until your request is approved, the amount will show up as blocked and you will not be able to access the funds.
Note: The displayed total amount of money on your account includes the blocked funds.
Here you can see the amount of money earned by you from 12:00 am to the present moment of the current day (if you are an affiliate), or the estimated amount of money due to your affiliates in the form of commissions (if you are a merchant).
Note: To see more comprehensive statistics please go to "My Account" section.